- New intelligent control circuit dedicated to saving power and water consuption.
- Micro computer controller controls ice making process to work at peak performance in any conditions.
- Inbuilt safety features – freeze cycle back up timer, defrost back up, low voltage and high amp protector.
- New 7 segment operational display panel for ease of use.
- Unique closed cell water circuit for ultimate contamination protection.
- Durable stainless steel exterior.
- Easily accessible and cleanable air filters reduce costly callouts.
- Exceptionally hard crystal clear cubes that melt slowly.
- Auto rinse and flush cycle.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty on entire unit, 5 year (parts only) on compressor and air cooled condenser coil.
|Production Capacity per 24hours||Approx. 220kg @10°C Air temp; 10°C Water
Approx. 205kg @21°C Air temp; 15°C Water
Approx. 160kg @32°C Air temp; 21°C Water
|Max Storage Capacity||Select Bin & Kit|
|Freeze Cycle Time||Approx. 20 Min|
|Ice Production Per cycle||Approx. 3.2kg/140pcs|
|Dimensions||560mm (W) x 700mm (D) x 880mm (H)|
|Weight Net/Gross (kg)||80 / 95|
|AC Supply Voltage||1 PHASE 220-240V 50Hz|
|Amperage||Running: 6.6A Rated: 6.6A Starting: 35A|
|Refrigerant||R404A / 480g|
|Refrigerant Charge||Ambient Temp.: 1-40°C|
|Operating Conditions||Water Supply Temp.: 5-35°C
Water Supply Pressure: 0.07-0.8MPa (0.7-8bar)
Voltage Range: Rated Voltage ±6%
|Double Production Capacity||Achieved by stacking 2 units side by side. For
pricing please contact your Hoshizaki Sales Rep.